Hair Cutting Scissors vs Regular Scissors: What is the Difference December 29, 2022
How to Care for Your Hair in Winter? December 20, 2022
10 Ideas for Christmas Hairstyles December 12, 2022
All About Gel Nails
Gel nail is one of the prosthetic nail applications. Gel manicures, in addition to their natural appearance, last longer than regular manicure. Because the gel nail is made by experts, it makes the nails look more hard and well-groomed.
Gel nails are among the most preferred prosthetic nails. Gel nail application, which is becoming increasingly common all over the world, is more preferred than acrylic nail application. In this article, we have compiled all about gel nails for you.
How To Make A Gel Manicure?
Gel manicure follows many of the same steps as the traditional manicure method. Salon products used for manicure processing in hairdressers are also used at the preparatory stage of gel nail application.It is important to know all about gel nails before applying gel nails in order to prevent incorrect and unhealthy applications. It takes an average of 1 hour to apply the gel nail to both hands.
If decorations are desired on the nail, this time can be extended according to the desired shape. At the end of the first 4 weeks, care should be taken and the length of the nail should be corrected. All about gel nail and the stage of its construction are as follows:
- If there is a previous nail polish, it is cleaned from the nail
- Manicure is performed according to the requested method (medical or normal)
- Nails are shortened and cuticles are cut
- Nail tops are rasped using paper or sponge rasp and the nail is made completely smooth
- Base is applied to the nail first
- Primer applied hand is placed under UV light and waited for 60 seconds
- 3 layers of gel are applied in sequence and kept under UV light after each layer, the gels that are smeared on the skin are cleaned with a cuticle pusher and the process is completed.
Gel polish is a manicure application that makes your nails stand out with their eye-catching colors. It is easy to have nails that suit your taste with the wide color scale of Salon system Gellux Gel Polish products, which you can buy from the CSS website. CSS offers you all about gel nails (equipment, polishes, etc.) at very affordable prices on its website.
How To Remove Gel Nail?
Like all about gel nails, the removal phase is also important. It is extremely important that the gel nail is removed by a expert.If the nails are not cared for after a while, they may start to peel off. However, in cases where you peel it yourself, you can damage the nail and even cause the nails to become very thin and break.
With the salon products used in the manicure process, the gel nail is removed. With the following steps, you can see all about the gel nail and the steps of removing it from the nail.
- If there is permanent nail polish, this layer is removed first.
- Gels are cut to the desired size
- With the help of a medical manicure device, the nail is scraped with a machine
- It is necessary to be extremely careful not to damage the nail's own layer
- When the gel nail is completely removed, various oils are applied to the natural nail and the process is completed.
Gel Nail UV/LED Lamp is a product used for permanent nail polish and prosthetic nails. The gel applied to the nail dries in a short time thanks to this product. This time-saving salon producst is preferred by many people because it performs the drying process very quickly. With the Profile Gellux LED PRO-Lamp sold by CSS, it is possible to do your nail care easily and without any problems. You can visit the CSS website to find all about gel nails.
Is Gel Nail Application Harmful?
Before having the procedure, a decision should be made by considering all about gel nails. Gel nails do not cause any serious damage, but depending on how long they are kept on a person's nail, they can cause damage to the original nail. These damages can be listed as follows:
- Airless of the nails
- The weight of the gel on the original nail
- Peeling on the nails after the gel is removed
- Breakage of nails after gel removal.
In addition, if we talk about the advantages of gel nails, it ensures that the nails look well-groomed and beautiful. They do not break quickly and are not damaged unless they are subjected to impact. It ensures that the nail polishes applied to the nail last for a long time. It can be done with nails of the desired length. We recommend that you research all about gel nails before making this application.
What Is The Difference Between Acrylic and Gel Nails?
After researching all about gel nails, the similarities and differences with acrylic nails should also be known. Acrylic and gel nails are not like false nails that a person can remove on their own at any time. When using such products, a person should contact a expert to remove the nail. The use of acrylic nails is older than gel nails. The most obvious differences between gel and acrylic nails are as follows:
- While acrylic nails have a darker structure, gel nails have a slightly darker consistency than liquid because they are obtained from water and transparent products.
- Gel nails are more sensitive than acrylic nails and have a higher risk of deterioration in any impact.
- Before applying acrylic, it is necessary to use supporting liquids.
- While acrylic nails have a thicker and layered appearance, it is possible to achieve a thinner appearance on gel nails.
The preparations that must be made before proceeding to the construction phase in both are similar. It is necessary to completely degrease the nail, complete the manicure and clean the nail in detail. Otherwise, the products will not fully stick to the nail and their use time will be shortened. When making gel nails, it is necessary to pay attention to hygiene and cleanliness, as well as acrylic nails.
You can read our previous article from https://csssalonsupplies.com/blogs/news/hair-care-for-men.