Hair Cutting Scissors vs Regular Scissors: What is the Difference December 29, 2022
How to Care for Your Hair in Winter time December 20, 2022
Ten greatest Ideas for Christmas Hairstyles December 12, 2022
8 practical and Easiest Hairstyle For Work
You know those women you see at work, and they always have their hair perfectly in order? We're not talking about actresses or models. How many times have you ever thought 'how much I would like to be like her’?
You will be happy not to wake up earlier in the morning to have a nice hairstyle. There are two secrets for an easy hairstyle for work. First is the night! The second one is tricks of easy hairstyles.
Things To Do Before Going To Bed To Wake Up With Perfect Hair
Just follow these two simple tips before going to the bed, then you wake up, and then choose one of the easy work hairstyles!
Choose a Silk Pillowcase
Cotton pillowcases can damage your hair. When talking about hair care, most of them are already using as silky hair. This is because it has been known since ancient times that silk preserves the quality and shine of the hair. We can say that, if you use a silk pillowcase you will wake up with soft and silky hair.
Choose a Wide Toothed Comb
A simple solution to avoid frizzy and messy hair in the morning is to use a wide-toothed comb (or a tangled bristle brush). It is both ok for wavy and straight hairs. The hair comes back to life when knots are removed.
Easy Hairstyles For Work
If you pay attention to the above tricks before going to bed, your hair will be easier to style before going to work. Here are 8 easy hairstyles to work!
1- Ponytail Hair Bow Hairstyles For Work
A special model for those who love small interesting details; ponytail with a bow! It is really easy to make this hairstyle. Anyone who sees it will find it interesting and ask you how it did make. Plus, it's guaranteed to give you an elegant look at work. Now see how it's done:
- Tie your hair just above your neck.
- Take a thin piece of your tied hair, wrap it over the ponytail and fix it.
- Take a piece of hair from each side of the fixed tail.
- Loop one section horizontally and oval, then wrap the other section around it.
- When it takes the shape of a bow or ribbon, secure the end of the wrap with a hairpin.
2- Bubble Ponytail Hairstyles For Work
Among the ponytail models, this model is most preferred by those with long hair. It is achieved by tying the tail part of the hair in several places. As a result, a sporty and very elegant look for work!
- Make a ponytail.
- Leave a small space then put elastic.
- Repeat this until the end of your tail
- Don't forget that there are many accessory options that will help you create a ponytail and add elegance to your hairstyle!
3- Nape Of Neck Hairstyle
An easy and cute alternative to the classic ponytail! Perfect for those who don't want to use accessories!
- Tie your hair just above the nape of your neck with elastic..
- Take a piece of the ponytail you tied.
- Wrap it around the ponytail until the elastic disappears
- Secure with bobby pins.
4- The Messy Bun Hairstyles For Work
The messy bun is one of the most comfortable hairstyles for work. Perfect work hairstyle for all seasons. Besides being very easy to do, it is often preferred because it looks extremely attractive and beautiful. If you want to do a bun quickly, follow these steps:
- Tie all of your hair over your head.
- You should leave some of your hair on the inside of the elastic hair and some on the outside.
- Then wrap the piece you left out around the bun.
- Fit with hair spray.
5- Braided Scarf Bun Hairstyles For Work
You will love this hairstyle that you can easily do all summer! However, don't choose too many colorful summer designs. Instead, use a dark, polka-dot or graphic scarf. Tie the scarf over the elastic.You will have a more elegant look.
- Divide it into three for braid
- Work the scarf by adding it to the left and right hair.
- Make a low bun by twisting the braid.
- Secure with bobby pins.
6- Easy Chignon Hairstyles For Work
The chignon is a popular type of female hairstyle typical for an elegant look. You will love this elegant and easy bun. Here we show you how to do it easily for work.
- Make a low ponytail
- Then loop the ponytail through the elastic several times.
- Finally, pass all your hair through the elastic.
- Secure with bobby pins.
7- Half Braid Hairstyles For Work
One of the easiest hairstyles for work is half braid! İf you have a little bit more time before going to work, you can try this hairstyle!
- Take a piece of hair above the ear on the left side of the hair and braid.
- Repeat on the right side
- Slip a braid into the back of your head and secure it in place with bobby pins.
8- The Classic Side Bun
The side bun is one of the hairstyles that looks great on almost every woman. If you want to make a difference with your hair in an ordinary working day, you can try your this easy hairstyle for work.
- Tie your hair on one side and secure it with an elastic.
- Loop the tail around itself.
- Wrap the ponytail until the elastic disappears.
- Secure with bobby pins, then use hairspray to stabilize your bun.
- If you want to add some volume to your hair, pinch your hair towards the midline.
You can read our previous article from https://csssalonsupplies.com/blogs/news/hair-wax-guide-for-men.