Hair Cutting Scissors vs Regular Scissors: What is the Difference December 29, 2022
How to Care for Your Hair in Winter time December 20, 2022
Ten greatest Ideas for Christmas Hairstyles December 12, 2022
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Clarifying Shampoo
Best Clarifying Shampoo, While traditional shampoos are the most well-known method for cleaning the hair and scalp, clarifying shampoos are the most effective products for deep cleansing of the hair.
Frequent use of hair styling products and dry shampoos can lead to the accumulation of oil and dirt on the scalp. Clarifying shampoos, one of the salon products recommended by hair care experts to remove heavy dirt and accumulations in the hair, provide soothing and cleaning of the scalp.
Especially if you think that your hair is getting greasy quickly, it will be the right choice to use a clarifying shampoo. If your hair is re-greased and deflated immediately after washing, you can balance the oil rate of your hair using a clarifying shampoo. So, your hair can remain without greasing for several days.
How to Use a Clarifying Shampoo
Clarifying shampoos are usually formulated to be used once or twice a week. It is used in the same way as traditional shampoos.
- During the shower, you should take some clarifying shampoo in your hand and massage it into your scalp and apply it until it foams.
- After keeping the clarifying shampoo on your hair for 30 seconds, you should rinse it with plenty of water.
- It is important to use hair conditioner after rinsing off the shampoo. Hair conditioner softens your hair and incarcerate moisture in your scalp to prevent your hair from drying out.
Depending on the amount of oil in your hair, the foaming rate of the shampoo may vary, but this does not mean that the clarifying shampoo does not affect your hair. If you use too many hair products in your daily routine and you think that these products accumulate on your scalp and make your hair dirty, you can use clarifying shampoos weekly.
Loreal Serie Expert Instant Clear Shampoo sold by CSS Salon Supplies is a clarifying shampoo specially designed for dandruff-prone hair. It provides a visible reduction in the appearance of dandruff in the hair. Zinc Pyrithione contained in the product helps fight dandruff and relieves the discomfort associated with dandruff. It should be used at regular intervals in accordance with the instructions for use.
Benefits of Clarifying Shampoos
Clarifying shampoos, like other hair cleansing shampoos, consist of 80-90% water. The obvious difference between them is the level of active substance in their content.
The active ingredients in clarifying shampoos are soap-like ingredients that purify your hair from residue, oil and dirt. These components are much stronger than other traditional shampoos. The ingredients contained in the special formula of clarifying shampoos are as follows:
Ammonium-Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
This component, which is in the content of clarifying shampoos, provides the deepest and most comprehensive cleaning. It is very effective for removing the residues of hair care products, dirt and oil accumulated on the scalp. If you think your hair is oily frequently, you can choose products with these ingredients.
Chlorides or Bromides
These components provide mild and superficial cleansing, but help your hair stay softer by balancing the moisture content.
It has a milder cleaning effect compared to other components.
Are Clarifying Shampoos Safe?
Using a clarifying shampoo will help you get rid of oil and dirt residual in your hair but using too much can have negative effects. Things to consider before using a clarifying shampoo;
- Since the clarifying shampoo has active and powerful ingredients, using it more than a few times a week can make your hair look dry and matt.
- If you have dyed hair, it is useful to be cautious when using a clarifying shampoo. It can damage your hair color due to the active ingredients it contains. Before using clarifying shampoos, you should pay attention to the warnings written on the packaging. If the product's packaging does not indicate that it is safe for dyed hair, it is probably not suitable for you.
- If you have problems such as psoriasis, dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis, you should be careful before using a clarifying shampoo. If the clarifying shampoo does not contain ingredients such as salicylic acid, which controls such sensitive scalp and skin types, it may not be suitable for use.
- Chemical components such as surfactants in some clarifying shampoos can dry out your scalp and cause cells to produce more oil. Therefore, you can undesirably increase the problem of excessive oiliness in the hair you complain about.
- Excessive use of clarifying shampoo can cause hair breakage and scalp problems. With the deterioration of the balance of oils in the scalp, the hair becomes dry, frizzy, rough, uncontrollable and fragile. This can cause hair breakage and hair loss.
Clarifying Shampoo vs. Hair Detox
Clarifying shampoo and hair detox are different methods used for the same goal. Both products remove unwanted oil and residue from the hair. The difference is in the products' active ingredients and the way they interact with your hair.
In hair detox, products containing natural ingredients are used while cleaning the residues accumulated on the scalp. Deep conditioning ingredients such as olive oil, shea butter or bentonite clay can be used in a hair detox.
On the other hand, clarifying shampoos have more synthetic ingredients that can dry out your hair if overused. Clarifying shampoos are generally products that do not add moisture to the hair and are designed for occasional use only.
However, while a hair detox aims to get rid of environmental toxins, it also helps to keep the hair moist.
Clarifying shampoos and hair detox are salon products that are frequently used in professional hairdressing salons in line with the needs of customers. Hair treatment products sold by CSS Salon Supplies intensively nourishes rebel hair thanks to its formula with Cell Perfector technology. It restores the hair structure and removes electrification. Regular use of the hair mask strengthens and revitalizes the hair.
Although you have a comprehensive hair care routine, there may be situations where your hair needs a deep cleaning.
Traditional shampoos may be insufficient to remove residues from the hair, such as residues from hair products, accumulated sweat. To thoroughly clean the scalp and get rid of residues such as dirt and oil, you should add a clarifying shampoo and hair detox to your care routine.
Thus, your scalp is soothed, the oil content in your hair is balanced and your hair remains moist. To have healthier and shiny hair, you can access the purifying shampoo and moisturizing hair products that your hair needs from the CSS Salon Supplies website.
You can read our previous article from https://csssalonsupplies.com/blogs/news/why-should-i-use-hair-color-remover